|Official Page:||Go to website|
|Last Update:||June 13, 2016|
FixedDataTable is a React component for building and presenting data in a flexible, powerful way. It supports standard table features, like headers, columns, rows, header groupings, and both fixed-position and scrolling columns.
The table was designed to handle thousands of rows of data without sacrificing performance. Scrolling smoothly is a first-class goal of FixedDataTable and it’s architected in a way to allow for flexibility and extensibility.
- Fixed headers and footer
- Both fixed and scrollable columns
- Handling huge amounts of data
- Variable row heights (with adaptive scroll positions)
- Column resizing
- Performant scrolling
- Customizable styling
- Jumping to a row or column
- Controlled scroll API allows touch support