|Official Page:||Go to website|
|Last Update:||May 22, 2016|
Native iOS UITableView for React Native with JSON support.
- Look and feel native iOS TableView (with group/plain tableview type, sections headers, etc)
- Display long lists of data (like country list) – built-in list view has performance issues for long lists
- Use built-in accessory types (checkmark or disclosure indicator)
- Automatic scroll to initial selected value during component initialization (autoFocus property)
- Automatic item selection with “checkmark” with old item de-selection (optionally), see demo, useful to select country/state/etc.
- Filter JSON datasources using NSPredicate syntax. For example you could select states for given country only (check demo)
- Create custom UITableView cells with flexible height using React Native syntax (TableView.Cell tag)
- Use tableview as menu to navigate to other app screen
- Native editing mode for table – move/delete option is supported by using attributes canMove, canEdit for items/sections