The autocomplete component allows you to provide users with suggestions while they are typing. This is particularly useful when you have a long list of items that could be filtered by a search bar or a set of criteria.
In this article, we will present 10 React and React Native autocomplete components, which are not just easy to customize but free to use.
Table Of Contents:
Best Autocomplete Components For React:
1. React Autocomplete/Dropdown/Select Components – downshift
A collection of primitive components that you can compose together to create a simple, flexible, WAI-ARIA compliant React autocomplete/dropdown/select/combobox component which you can reuse in your application.
2. Accessible React Autocomplete / Autosuggest Component
A WAI-ARIA compliant autosuggest component built in React.
3. Github-like Textarea Autocomplete For React
This package provides React Component to achieve GitHub’s like functionality in comments regarding the textarea autocomplete.
4. Autocomplete Search Box For React
A simple lightweight autocomplete search box designed for React applications.
5. Autocomplete Input Field For React
A React component that enables the autocomplete functionality inside your text fields.
Best Autocomplete Components For React Native:
A pure JS autocomplete component for React Native. Use this component in your own projects or use it as inspiration to build your own autocomplete.
2. Tag Autocomplete Component For React Native
A React Native tag autocompletion component for contacts, groups, etc.
3. Autocomplete Dropdown For React Native
A dropdown item picker with search and autocomplete (typeahead) functionality for React Native.
A react-native TextInput, TagsInput and AutoComplete component easy to customize for both iOS and Android.
5. React Native Dropdown Autocomplete Textinput
Simple cross platform (Android/iOS) searchable and scrollable dropdown autocomplete textinput for React Native App!
- 5 Best Autocomplete Components For Vue.js Applications