A small react library for animating the revealing of text. Each letter gets a transition applied to it with a random distribution of delays so that they come into (and out of) view sporadically. This controlled component is great for landing pages and anywhere you need to show some kind of transition.
- Simple – Just plain ol’ CSS transition animations.
- Zero dependencies – Keeping it light and lit up!
- Flexible – Choose your own easing function and timing.
- Customizeable – Customize and theme like a regular div.
- Dynamic – Intelligent generation of random transition delay numbers.
Live Demo: View The Demo
Download Link: Download The Source Code
Official Website: https://github.com/adrianmcli/react-reveal-text