Charged cross-browser and cross-platform scrollable container implementation with no external dependencies but React.
- Use custom or native scroll bars.
- Highly customizable tracks and handles for both mobile and desktop.
- Inset and outset scroll bars with ease.
- Optional fallback to native inertial scrolling on mobile devices.
- Animated and smooth scrolling with customizable easing functions.
- Scrollbars detect mouse in close proximity and change their style accordingly for better UX.
- Scrollbars are automatically added, removed and resized when scroll box dimensions are changed.
- Scrolling speed is equalized among browsers.
- Customizable keyboard scrolling support.
- Scroll boxes can be nested.
- Custom viewports can be used. Have a look at
textareawith customizable scrollbars.
- Conditionally unwrap scroll box to scroll its content along with page. This can even be done using a media query.
- Scrollbar size represents ratio of content and viewport sizes and can be constrained from CSS.
- LESS styles with a mixin to simplify coloring.
- Lots of other properties to customize scrolling behavior.
Live Demo: View The Demo
Download Link: Download The Source Code
Official Website: https://github.com/smikhalevski/react-scroll-box