Responsive, minimalistic and full-featured native masonry layout (grid) for React JS.
- Native masonry layout implementation for React JS with no dependencies.
- Minimalistic by design and simple use case.
- Responsive, mobile-friendly approach (so there is no “fixed block width in pixels” option).
- Ability to control blocks width (in columns), columns targeting width in pixels, maximum number of columns, centering, etc.
- Fully customizable: use CSS animations and transitions you wish (use
- Works with the server rendering.
npm install react-xmasonry –save-dev
Live Demo: View The Demo
Download Link: Download The Source Code