|Official Page:||Go to website|
|Last Update:||July 8, 2018|
A React Native component to create Material Design inspired shadows for Android.
- Convex shadows: The shadows are not only rectangular or circular, they can take any convex shape depending on the view and its content.
- Support for shadow offsets: The library allows developers to set X and Y offset for the shadows.
- Support for shadow intensity: The library also has support for setting shadow intensity via
- Shadows for semi-transparent views : The library allows shadows for semi-transparent views.
- Support for Async Shadow calculations : The library allows the operations to be async to avoid blocking the UI thread for long calculations.
- Shadow animations : The library supports fade out animation for shadow.
# NPM $ npm react-native-material-shadows --save