React Cellblock makes it easy to build components that respond not only to a grid’s break point, but also to the size of their containing column.
Cellblock shares some conventions with popular grids, such as Bootstrap and Foundation, but it combines the benefits of fractional grids with the benefits of grids that use fixed units.
- Your breakpoints can be fixed or flexible.
- You can interleave grid sections with non-grid sections.
- You can specify any grid division you want (not always fractions of 12 for instance).
- Your components can observe the grid’s break point as it changes.
- Your components can observe the width of their containing column as it changes.
$ npm install react-cellblock
Live Demo: View The Demo
Download Link: Download The Source Code
Official Website: https://github.com/dowjones/react-cellblock