React Native Forms is a cross-platform library for creating native-looking forms using React Native.
- Works for iOS and Android out of the box.
- Easily extensible, allowing for the creation of custom appearances and behaviors.
- Exposes functions for handling form data outside of the form components, for easy use in Flux /Redux applications.
- Customizable form validation API. Inject
validatorfunctions as props to all your form components, and get errors by simply calling
getValidationErrorson your form to get a serialized copy of all your validation errors.
- Simple, declarative syntax – you don’t have to write any styles at all to produce a form, if you don’t want to (although all default styles are overridable)
Live Demo: View The Demo
Download Link: Download The Source Code
Official Website: https://github.com/michaelhelvey/react-native-forms