||Go to website
||May 25, 2020
A customizable, scrollable bottom sheet component that is compatibe with the native React Native FlatList, ScrollView and SectionList components.
- Virtualisation support:
SectionList components are 1st class citizens, as well as
- Peformant: runs at 60 FPS even on low grade Android devices
- Horizontal mode: allows for nice implementation of Google or Apple Maps bottom sheets types, where you have several horizontal lists embedded
- Minimalistic: exposes a set of fundamental props to easily control its behaviour
- Support for interruptions: animations can be interrupted anytime smoothly without sudden jumps
- Imperative snapping: for cases where you need to close the bottom sheet by pressing an external touchable
- Animate all the things: you can animate other elements on the screen based on the bottom sheet position
- No native dependencies: fully implemented in JS land, thanks to the powerful Gesture Handler and Reanimated libraries
- Expo compatible: no need to eject to enjoy this component!
- TS definitions: For those of you like me who can’t look back to start a project in plain JS
$ yarn add react-native-scroll-bottom-sheet
$ npm install react-native-scroll-bottom-sheet --save