|Official Page:||Go to website|
|Last Update:||August 13, 2018|
The react-video-renderer makes it easier to build custom video players in the app.
- Render props, get all video state passed down as props.
- Bidirectional flow to render and update the video state in a declarative way.
- No side effects out of the box, you just need to build the UI.
- Actions handling: play, pause, mute, unmute, navigate, etc
- Dependency free
- Cross-browser support, no more browser hacks.
# Yarn $ yarn add react-video-renderer # NPM $ npm install react-video-renderer --save
import Video from 'react-video-renderer';